Wednesday, July 14, 2010

other work can also be OK

More than 10 years accounting experience in global company;Familiar with US GAAP/IFRS/PRC GAAP;
ERP key user. be familiar with several kind of ERP software such like HYPERION/ACCPAC/JDE/QAD etc.;
Know well of SOX404 and internal control process;
Familiar with accounting rules and policies;
Good command of English;
Good interpersonal communication skill, internal & external I am a honest and hard-working man. I can adapt to new environment quickly because I get alone well with others and I am full of passion and enthusiasm to do my work. Due to my experience in College Student Union and my first work I have had some skill on communication which is the key point of teamwork. I have believed one famous sentence--”Where there is a will there is a way”.
Career Objective:
After graduating from university I worked for Wuxi China Resources Microelectronics Co., Ltd.I engage in production management-related softwarebeach wedding dresses development, database management, maintaining thecheap prom dresses company network and PC.I can develop software and software required for the database architecture cheap wedding dressesand copecasual wedding dresses with network communication problems independently. So I would like to engage in computer-related work, cheap evening dressesother work can also be OK.Life is a pure flame
Stray birds of summer come to my window
vagrant of the world






No comments:

Post a Comment